The Call for Proposals deadline has passed, and the process is now closed.
Have you succeeded wildly or failed spectacularly and have a meaningful learning to share with students or advisers?
Share your wisdom with student leaders and educators from across the country. Apply now, before the December 16 deadline, to present during a session at NASSP’s LEAD Spark conference in January 2023.
Our sessions for LEAD Spark 2023 are focused on:
- Student voice
- Project and event planning
- Communication skills
- Council/Chapter operations
- Other student leadership skills
If you have something to share that would benefit student leaders and advisers, please apply now to present a session at NASSP’s LEAD Spark conference in January 2023.
Here’s the fine print:
- Presenters under the age of 13 may not submit their own application, an adviser/conference chaperone must submit it on your behalf.
- There is no compensation for presenting a workshop session.
- The selling or promotion of books, materials, etc., is prohibited during the presentations.
- Use inclusive and respectful language in session descriptions and presentations.
- Ensure diversity is represented among co-presenters and throughout session content.
- Make use of accessible presentation tools and visuals that adhere to the Americans with Disabilities Act.